AIMS opens admissions to PGDM courses for the academic year 2021.
AIMS Institutes established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education and with a vision to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, wherein the students' intrapersonal and interpersonal disposition is groomed. It is a great pleasure to state that the AIMS fraternity is enduringly infusing resilient confidence among the students to excel in their academic, professional endeavours and personal lives. AIMS is accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC with the highest score of 3.46 out of 4 for an institution that is being accredited for the first time. AIMS School of Business programmes are accredited by IACBE which is an international accreditation body for Business Schools.To get more details AIMS.
The students who have completed their degree in any stream with 50% aggregate from recognised universities are eligible to apply for PGDM courses in AIMS. The students should also have qualified any of the management entrance exams like CAT/MAT/KMAT/CMAT/ATMA/PGCET in order to get admission to AIMS.
Dual Specialisations of PGDM offered in AIMS
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Information Systems
Registration and Login Portal:
- The new students have to register themselves for getting admissions to PGDM courses in Bangalore
- After registration the students have to fill the online application form with all the details through the portal without any mistakes, because once submitted the details cannot be changed or modified
Choose Your Category:
- The students are required to select the “Year of Intake” (2020 or 2021)
- The students should select their “Level of Study” (PUC / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree)
- The students should choose their desired course of study from the list of courses available from the drop down menu
Fill the Student Information:
- The students have to fill all the details mentioned in the form without any mistakes and all the fields are mandatory
- The students have fill all the details of parents or guardians compulsorily without any mistakes
- The students have to fill all the academic details correctly, because all the details filled will be verified by the college officials before announcing the provisional list of admissions
- The students can also fill the additional details like hobbies, languages they are well versed and many other extracurricular activities (if applicable) to increase their chances of admission to AIMS
- The students are required to fill their work details (if applicable)
Document Uploads and Application Fee Payment:
- The students are required to upload the scanned copies of original documents like academic marks cards, entrance exam test scores (CAT/MAT/KMAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT or any other) passport size photos, address proof, signatures etc in the portal to complete the application submission
- The students have to pay the required application fees through online using credit card/debit card or Net banking
- Once the payment is successful the applications will receive fee receipt on their registered email Id and registered mobile numbers and the documents are should be preserved in printed copies/hard copies till the completion of admission process
Documents Verification and Provisional Admission:
- The applicants are required to visit the campus on the specified date and time with all the printed copies/hard copies of the submitted documents
- The applicants have to submit all the documents to college officials for verification
- After document verification the college will announce the selected list of candidates for provisional admission
- The selected students have to pay the required fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admissions to AIMS college
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/KMAT/ATMA/XAT any other Test Score Cards
- Marks Cards of 10th, 12th and undergraduate degree
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Income Declaration Form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parent's annual income is below Rs. 44,500
- SC/ST/BT/OBC Category Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar
- Migration Certificate for students from other Universities.
The students can even reach us on +919742380250 or email at email@example.com for more details about admissions in AIMS.