Global Institute of Business Studies opens application for admissions to PGDM courses for the academic year 2021-22
Global Institute of Business Studies (GIBS) is one of the top ranked B-Schools in Bangalore that offers new generation PGDM courses for the eligible students. The GIBS is approved by AICTE and is one of the best ranked B-Schools in Bangalore and India.To know more about GIBS.
The students who have completed their degree in any stream with 50% aggregate from recognised universities are eligible to apply for PGDM courses in GIBS. The students should also have qualified for any of the management entrance exams like CAT/MAT/KMAT/CMAT/ATMA/PGCET in order to get admission to GIBS B-School.
Dual Specialisations of PGDM offered in GIBS.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- International Business
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Registration: The eligible students have to register themselves for PGDM courses at GIBS at their official website
- Application Form: The students have to fill the online application form with all the details with no mistakes
- Application Fees: The students have to pay the required application fees online using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Personal Interview: The students are shortlisted based on their academic performance and entrance exam scores and notified for personal interviews
- Admission Confirmation: The students are selected based on their performance in the personal interviews. The selected students have to pay the 1st instalment of fees and confirm their admissions to GIBS
The students can even reach us on +918095797575 or email at email@example.com for more details about admissions in GIBS