Jain University invites application for various PGDM courses offered by the college for the academic year 2021.
Jain University is one of the most popular private universities in Bangalore for its PGDM courses in Bangalore. Jain University stands as one of the top ranking universities in India and Bangalore. Jain University is also ranked as the best ranked university in Bangalore. The pedagogy at Jain University is based on practical learning over theoretical learning. This philosophy makes Jain University as one of the best universities in India for PGDM courses.The students are required to qualify the Jain Entrance Test (JET) for getting admissions to Jain University.To Know more details about Jain University
PGDM Specialisations offered at Jain University
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
Application Procedure for JET.
The students can apply to Jain Entrance Test (JET) through 2 modes:
The students can apply for JET through the official website and fill the online form with no mistakes. Then the students are required to pay the fees via online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card) or Net Banking facilities.
The students can purchase a non-refundable online application coupon from the Admissions Office and redeem the same by entering the specific coupon code in the Online Payment Gateway under the heading 'Coupon Code'.
Please Note: The incomplete or incorrect application forms are rejected by university
The students have to appear and clear the following 3-rounds of selection processes to get admission to Jain University.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Process PGDM courses in Jain University.
- Registration: The students who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply for PGDM course in Jain University
- Filling the application: The students have to fill all the details mentioned in the application form without any mistakes. They should also upload the scanned documents like marks cards, aadhar card etc
- Application Fee Payment: The students have to pay the required application fees through credit card/debit card or net banking and submit the application form
- Hall Ticket Download: After the application is submitted the students will get their hall tickets on their registered email id and registered mobile numbers
- Exam Day: The students have to take up the online exam at the designated exam centres mentioned on their hall tickets
- Results: The students are shortlisted based on their performance in the entrance exam, academic performance
- Group Discussion: The students who qualify the JET exam are required to participate in the group discussion sessions. The students who qualify group discussion sessions are further eligible to personal interview
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted students should attend the personal interview sessions on the specified date and time. The students who qualify the personal interview sessions are selected for admissions to Jain University
- Admissions Confirmation: The qualified students have to pay the 1st installment fees within the specified date to confirm admissions to Jain University.
The students can even reach us on +918095797575 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about admissions in Jain University