Regional College of Management opens application for admissions to different PGDM courses for the academic year 2021.
The Regional College of Management was established in 1982. The Regional College of Management Bangalore has been rated as A+++ category and the 5th Best B- School in south India. The Regional College of Management, Bangalore focuses on all round development of its students by conducting inter college debates, Seminars and workshops on recent budging trends, corporate training, live projects with cultural and social events like music, drama, literature events so that its students can harness their skill for interpersonal relationship development, leadership qualities and management skills.
PGDM Specialisations offered in Regional College of Management.
- PGDM Marketing Management
- PGDM Human Resource Management
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM Production and Operations Management
- PGDM Entrepreneurship Management
- PGDM Digital Marketing
- PGDM Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- PGDM Information technology
- PGDM International Business
- PGDM + IBC (International Boot Camp, Certification by HMN- Switzerland
Step 1: Online Application:
- The eligible students interested to join for PGDM courses in Regional College of Management are required to fill the Online Application Form.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes.
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified.
Step 3: Document Submission:
- The students have to upload all the scanned copies of original documents such as 10th ,12th and degree marks cards, entrance exam test scores (CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/ATMA/XAT or any other).
- The students have to also upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form.
Step 4: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed.
Step 5: Personal Interview:
- After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number.
- The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to MBA course.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation:
- The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to MBA courses in the IFIM College.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/KMAT/ATMA/XAT any other Test Score Cards
- Marks Cards of 10th, 12th and undergraduate degree (Original + 2 Copies)
- Transfer Certificate (Original+ 2 Copies)
- Conduct Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- Income Declaration Form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parent's annual income is below Rs. 44,500 (Original + 3 copies).
- SC/ST/BT/OBC Category Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar (Original + 3 copies).
- Migration Certificate for students from other Universities.
- For foreign students: Certificate of eligibility obtained from the Registrar, Bengaluru University.
The students can even reach us on +919742380250 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about admissions in Regional College of Management.