Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies opens applications for admissions to PGDM courses for the academic year 2021.
Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS) is one of the most preferred Business schools in Bangalore. The RIMS located in the heart of the city, the institute is acclaimed as one of the best Business schools providing quality management education through its PGDM courses. The curriculum is Industry-Oriented and designed by both Academicians and Industry Experts, coupled with new age teaching pedagogies and assessments. The aim of RIMS is to offer the nation with vision driven leaders who are globally competent to meet the challenges of a future world.
Step 1: Online Application:
Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes.
- The students have to review before submitting the application because once submitted the details cannot be changed/modified.
Step 3: Document Submission:
- The students have to upload all the scanned copies of original documents such as 10th ,12th and degree marks cards, entrance exam test scores (CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/ATMA/XAT or any other).
- The students have to also upload the required documents like Passport Size Photo, address proof documents and submit the form.
Step 4: Application Fee:
- The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- The students have to preserve the fee receipts till the admissions process is completed.
Step 5: Personal Interview:
- After the application fee is paid the students will receive a “Personal Interview Call Letter” on their registered email id and registered mobile number.
- The students are required to present on the specified date with the interview call letter for getting admission to PGDM course.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation:
- The students who qualify the personal interview are shortlisted for admission to the college.
- The selected students have to pay the prescribed fees within the specified date and time to confirm their admission to PGDM courses in the Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/KMAT/ATMA/XAT any other Test Score Cards
- Marks Cards of 10th, 12th and undergraduate degree (Original + 2 Copies)
- Transfer Certificate (Original+ 2 Copies)
- Conduct Certificate (Original + 2 Copies)
- Income Declaration Form signed by the Tahsildar for students whose parent's annual income is below Rs. 44,500 (Original + 3 copies).
- SC/ST/BT/OBC Category Certificate duly signed by the Tahsildar (Original + 3 copies).
- Migration Certificate for students from other Universities.
The students can even reach us on +919742380250 or email at email@example.com for more details about admissions in Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies.