Mount Carmel College (MCC) opens admissions to PGDM courses for the academic year 2021.
Mount Carmel College is one of the oldest and the best colleges for PGDM courses in Bangalore. Mount Carmel College is ranked one of the best colleges in Bangalore for its quality and excellent teaching pedagogy.To get more details Mount Carmel College.
- PGDM International Business
- PGDM Business Administration
- PGDM Environmental Management and Auditing
- The students who have qualified any of the entrance exams such as CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/KMAT/XAT/GMAT or any other are eligible to apply for PGDM courses
- The students can apply for PGDM course in Mount Carmel College only through Online Mode only
- The students should fill all details mentioned the application form carefully without any mistakes online
- After the application form is filled, the students are required to pay exam fees through credit/debit card or net banking
- The incomplete applications and false declarations are not accepted
- The Candidates claiming seats under Reservation (SC/ST/CAT - I / IIA /IIB/IIIA/IIIB /OBC) should produce a valid caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- The Catholic (RC) Students will have to produce a letter from the parish priest stating that they are practicing Catholics along with Baptism Certificate at the time of Admission
- The differently Abled Candidates should produce a certificate of disability or handicap issued by the District or State Medical Board
- The foreign students have to submit two copies of their passport, marks cards duly attested by a Gazette Officer and 2 passport size photographs
- The foreign nationals should apply for the Eligibility Certificate from Bengaluru Central University through the college office before confirming their admission to the college
- The selected students are required to confirm the seats after their names are listed on the notification board
Documents Required for Online Application Form.
The students have to register to Online Application Mode . The students should be ready with the scanned copies of the following to upload in case of Online Application Form.
- Updated Resume
- Self Attested Scanned Copies of official academic transcripts/marks cards for graduate degree/marks cards of 12th and 10th standards
- Scanned Copies of Address Proofs of Identity such as : Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Passport/Driving Licence
- Statement of Purpose
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/KMAT/PGCET/XAT or other Test Score
- Payment can be done via online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- After the payment is successful the students will receive a unique Application Number on their registered email Id and registered mobile number, that can be used for further communication with Mount Carmel College
The students can even reach us on +919742380250 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about admissions in Mount Carmel College.